Best Blogger Tips

Friday, September 2, 2016

New JAG Templates and Cute NM Clothing

Today, I logged onto AJ to collect some new graphics. The Jam-a-Gram mailbox is filled with good icons, so I went there first. And look what I found!




Three new templates! They were apparently made by artistic jammers that submitted amazing masterpieces as part of a diamond contest.  The winners were originally announced on August 28, but the templates didn't come out until September 1, for the update. Oh well, my favorite is the one with Peck. The lettering style is exactly just like that of AJ's! Of course, I also like the third one, for that has my signature ;)

I also really like the new clothing item that just came out -- a seashell bracelet. I had barely enough gems to buy it, and it's even for non-members! It comes in pink, blue, green, purple, red, orange, black, and brown color schemes. I picked the default pink.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember when commenting:

1. Be respectful 2. Minimal cursing 3. No spam 4. Nothing inappropriate.

Comments are not moderated, but anything that breaks these rules will be deleted asap.

Facebook button Twitter button Pinterest button Google Plus button