Best Blogger Tips

Friday, September 16, 2016

Lemurs and a New Adventure!

And this appears to be a day late, but let's get to it. First my membership just expired (cri), and it may take awhile to get another one, so no more fancy screenshots showing everything . . . well anyways, here's he latest Jamaa Journal: (click on a pic to enlarge)





First, lemurs have come to the diamond shop! They're pretty interesting looking, and they're members-only, costing 10 diamonds. When they dance they do sort of a jig, looking down at their legs and moving their arms.

~

If you go under Adventures, and to the Base Camp, you'll notice the second portal is open and now swirling. Sadly, the Front Lines adventure is not allowing non-members, so I can't play it . . . for now.  And of course they had to let tigers play!

~

I always wished the Medical Center would get more attention. Once I saw this crocodile trying to get jammers to come there-- I think he was saying something odd but I can't remember. Anyhow, I visited, not a single soul came. I kinda doubt this'll do anything much, since Kimbara Outback has always been kinda tucked away and forgotten about in the corner, but it's taking on a new jungle color. I chic-looking animal activist, interestedly dubbed "Gabby Wild" has set up her vet center there, completing it with framed pictures of all sorts of animals. There are a couple of videos, talking a bout a big pair of surgical scissors, and the other about a stethoscope. I highly doubt that's not her real name, but I couldn't find anything about it  . . . I also wonder if green's her favorite color.

~

Next, all pets get adoption certificates! These have been causing quite a stir amongst the AJ community. If you look at a certificate for a pet that's been bought before the update, it'll simple have ??? where the date of adoption should be. Plus, it appears that the next information about your pet is generated at random. Very randomly. People have been posting pictures of them, with some being cannibals and having unusual playtime habits! Mine I think, are all pretty normal, but here's one I found (maybe it likes swinging gold clubs at people):

~

The museum has a few pictures lined up on the wall, some of the featured animals being aardvarks, wild dogs, hippos, and such. Insects too, include dung beetles, termites, and I think some sort of grasshopper. 

The lemur video in there is especially cute, in which a kitten, a goat, and then a giant elephant get stuck in a tree.
~

And woo! AJ is officially a game. Memberships can now be bought at Game Stop, a hotspot for the latest video games for teens. AJ does not feel so young anymore . . .

2 comments:

  1. Weird. My The Front Lines portal isn't open! D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you look under the Adventure Base Camp that has just the three portals? If they're not there it could be a glitch D:

      Delete

Remember when commenting:

1. Be respectful 2. Minimal cursing 3. No spam 4. Nothing inappropriate.

Comments are not moderated, but anything that breaks these rules will be deleted asap.

Facebook button Twitter button Pinterest button Google Plus button