Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Aquarium Den!

Okay, so I missed out on doing the the RIM for yesterday, but I just found out about a real cool Play Wild app! (click on a pic to enlarge)

 



Jammers have been buzzing about the new Aquarium Den; I an especially like the underwater tank windows and fountain. They also seem to appreciate it for its surprisingly low cost, only 75 sapphires--compared to the other dens. It's even really big! Once you buy it, there will be a special button where you can get special fishes and underwater plants for it! They cost an average of 10 sapphires


You can even buy some separate music, which has a light, bubbly-underwater tone.

~

Tierney's aquarium has finally opened as well! It's so cool how they make the fish swim and cast water reflections on the floor. It was pretty crowded when I went in--all the jammers wanna check out the new area! And when I went to the top floor, there's a doorway to the movie theater, which has several educational videos starring Tierney herself.



~

The new armor looks pretty cool as well--the rich blue color goes great with the fuchsia. It's a four piece set with the prices ranging from 5 to 30 sapphires.












~

There's a new lemur mini-book in the 3D version of the Chamber of Secrets. I've been super busy lately making a new section on this blog that contains all of them (plus hints!), including the ones from the in-game Animal Jam. If you want a sneak-peak at my progress so far, just look to the left of the screen and for the green button that says "Fact Books"
~

Finally, the Pill Bug game has updated! Now you can get special prizes for completing every few levels! If I get lots of time, I be able to make some guides for that too!

Also, what's with the mysterious phantom? Do you think Adventures will be coming to Play Wild? I hope so! I bet they'd look amazing with these graphics!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember when commenting:

1. Be respectful 2. Minimal cursing 3. No spam 4. Nothing inappropriate.

Comments are not moderated, but anything that breaks these rules will be deleted asap.

Facebook button Twitter button Pinterest button Google Plus button