Best Blogger Tips

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

I AM STILL HERE!!!

I've been so busy this November, but I swear I haven't forgotten about this blog. This month I'm participating in an online program called NaNo WriMo, where you have to write an entire novel in just one month. If you're shooting for an average book that's 50k words long, you have to write 1,667 words per day! I'm already behind . . .

But in Decemeber I should have a little more free time as I will be going on vacation for about three weeks. Around that time I'll probably post more and even get my YouTube channel started up again. I do meed some suggestions for easy video editing programs that are also free? I'm still kinda lost about what to do with iMovie (it's free but doesn't seem to do a lot). I tried looking up instruction videos but they're all outdated!

Anyhow, if any of you wanna help out, go over to the "Meet the Team" page and wait a few seconds for an author sugn-up form below. 

Adieu for now.

(also my mom took away my laptop again but that's a different story)

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh! I totally would jump on the opportunity to help with the blog, but I'm pretty busy at the moment. Good luck though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's totally fine, we understand! ^-^

    You do NaNo?! My sister's writing buddies do it too! It sounds crazy busy!

    Sorry, my little AJJ is probably all I can handle. >.< Like Fang said, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Remember when commenting:

1. Be respectful 2. Minimal cursing 3. No spam 4. Nothing inappropriate.

Comments are not moderated, but anything that breaks these rules will be deleted asap.

Facebook button Twitter button Pinterest button Google Plus button