Best Blogger Tips

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Movie Tag!

Acck, almost downloaded a virus and scam onto my computer! The web browser looks a tiny bit off but everything else seems to be okay. Lesson: Don't listen to a pop-up window saying you have installed a virus called Tapsnake! Anyhow, I'm gonna fill out this tag made by violet86271 on her Animal Jam Legendary Palooza blog!


1. Ahh that's hard . . . I admittedly don't pay much attention to the actors, usually just the plot. I guess Shailene Woodley

2. I've seen so many! Probably Tangled or The Lego Movie

3. Yep, either The Avengers or Indiana Jones

4. Both usually, but if I have to pick one I guess books

5. Usually adventure ones, fantasy. Drama kinda puts me to sleep and I'm not crazy about horror. I like to have a teeny bit of romance but not like intense, major stuff 

6. Ooo hard. I personally like movies better. It's takes so long waiting for a new episode to come out, and the dangers of binge-watching

7. I really wanna see Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. I good friend recommended it and it sounds cool.

And just like it says, don't forget to tag and share with your buddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Remember when commenting:

1. Be respectful 2. Minimal cursing 3. No spam 4. Nothing inappropriate.

Comments are not moderated, but anything that breaks these rules will be deleted asap.

Facebook button Twitter button Pinterest button Google Plus button